American technology, an oxymoron.

They are talking about electronic manufacturing coming back. I would like to see them try to manufacture electronics without foreign sourced parts.I can understand sharing technology but did they have to take everything and move it there? When it comes to trade I hope our leaders realize there has to be mutual trust as well as trade. You might make lots of money on trade but now you are also totally dependent for technology that started here.

We need to get rid of ruthless capitalism.We need to make money but some prices are too high. If I was a foreign government that wanted to destroy America I would not try to change us. I would encourage Americans to be as greedy and ruthless as they possibly could .Then sit back and watch us destroy ourselves.

Comments