You break it you bought it.

So I was telling everyone how I quit taking my psychiatric medication. I quit taking it because I am misdiagnosed.I can be off my medication for over six months before I  have any problem. The medication is killing me.The fourth time I was hospitalized I got a charge for resisting arrest and spent time in jail. Funny how someone can be arrested for resisting arrest. I always wonder when someone is arrested on the news what started the whole thing. The other day I heard a man assaulted two officers, stole a car, and there was a standoff. They said the whole thing originally started over failure to appear in court but they never said what the original charge was. I want to know because I'm thinking ,Driving with no insurance or child support.I'm cynical like that. The fifth time I quit taking the medication I went to the hospital but still refused to take it. I was court ordered to be force medicated. Either you take the pills or they inject you. When I got out of the hospital they wanted me to take an injection that lasted a month. So I couldn't quit taking the medication without them knowing. They finally switched me back to pills after I complained about that  medication being too sedating. I will not stay sedated for the rest of my life to make other people feel better. I told my family I quit taking the pills so I don't know if they are going to rat me out or what. I would rather leave and move far away than go back in the hospital. I would stay in the hospital if they didn't also force medicate you there. The only place you can go without taking it is in jail. I definitely don't want to go there. There is no rest in there.

I am a rational person dealing with irrational people. The whole time this is happening I'm dealing with attitudes like " you're just faking and lazy" or "you don't want to get better". They don't know which one it is but They are sure it is my fault. I guess that's all in my head because I can't possibly sense another persons attitude as easily as that. They will argue with you until you are tired of speaking and declare themselves the winner. These are the people telling me I'm crazy.

I don't care if telling people this makes them think I am less credible. This is why I post anonymously. If you read what I say, I only ask you to think about it.

Comments