shunning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunning

Probably invented by the devil.


11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister[a] but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.


9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. 10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. 11 You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.


Don't worry I read both of those whole chapters for you. Sexual immorality, like internet porn and masturbation?

Stirrers of controversy like people who play fox news in their waiting room?

I can judge you just as easily as you judge me. Honestly I think these verses might be speaking about special cases and not meant to be applied whenever you feel like it.

You owe me. How will you repay?

Comments