Deliberately isolated

So I woke up thinking. Most of the people I have been seeing that are messing with me seem to be there just to do that. They walk up to items in the store and look at them and I'm drawn to look too. But they don't have a cart. The girls putting things on the shelves are gathered in large groups but they are hardly working. The only places to meet are the store( that is seriously screwed up), the school( serious mind control) and the church( need I say more). Everyone is looking at screens and nobody is talking. Self checkouts, yada yada...
I've even been thinking about my own life and my family and how we were specifically  targeted to be isolated. We don't get special help finding jobs or friends or good deals on ANYTHING.


WHAT the FUCK?

I had more to say but it's fading. I hope you understand.


Oh yeah,Drugs. You can get get fucking stoned and kill brain cells together..

Comments