GET A JOB!

So I woke up with a great idea. I went to buy a lotto ticket the other day. The first store I went to  was not selling lotto I went in and the music they were playing sort of messed with my head Not too bad  but a little odd. I went somewhere else to buy tickets. I handed the clerk my lotto slips and she complemented my hand made bracelet. I handed her a five for the tickets. She said there's blood on your money. I remembered that I did that cutting the stones for my bracelet. That was even more odd. Like I said all the stores are messing with people. Could be a coincidence. I won't hold it against them. I will go back and try again. Let's hope they don't do something even dirtier. I don't know poison or whatever.

I made a new invention.  You can't even find them online. A 12v LED UV spotlight. 30 watts is awesome. I might go up to 50 watts. You just need a boost converter a high power UV LED and a housing and I like the convex lens. My design has went through multiple versions and I have a good one now.  I wire it in my car and I can mark things with fluorescent ink or glow powder or whatever. I might start selling them . Highlighter pens are 4 for 2.50 at walmart.The best way to mark stuff is to take the tube out of the  pen and squeeze it.  The ink will get on your hands and it's hard to get off.  This is what I think we need to do.

START MARKING THESE BUSINESSES!

It could get confusing because they could do something similar .Whatever, in that case we are all marked and the plan falls apart. At least we make the whole problem visible.

Clean this shit up or it's going to get out of hand!

Economic warfare. You started this shit. MARK OF THE BEAST...

Comments