holy war

I guess I'm a terrorist. Trying to use religion to scare people into being moral. I hear what they are saying and they know there is something going on with me. They are trying to hide me. they want me to lose my temper. They want me to be lonely. There's 2 more definitions of burning I guess. At least I have emotions though. At least I have empathy. Go to church today and try to find another reason to accuse me and hate me. Try to to trick me into feeling something negative. lies hurt people too. I get angry but I won't hate you. What are you doing this for? I will never trust(an emotion) you again. You are not humans. Is it the pope? is it the baptists. Maybe you are telepathic witches and I'm jamming your frequency? I don't see the reason for this. I want a life like you have but with love emotions and less lies.

Loyalty empathy love are good things that I have. You use them to torcher me. I'm up at 5am on sunday.

I'm still up.

I forgot respect and guilt. 2 more positive emotions that are used against us. Respect is an emotion and you can't force that. Guilt is sometimes appropriate but people take advantage of it.

There's more...
How many can I list?
Work ethic.. That's abused too.
I won't serve you.
Motivation of all kinds.

I'm burning and you're freezing...
I'm feeling my needs and you are not feeling your own.

Hey Mitch Mcconnel! I have an idea for you since country music sux now try this. Instead of some guy singing about how hard he works like It's so great, have his boss sing about how much he respects and admires his hard work.

Comments