ideas

I'm still bored and lonely. I'm not sure if I can trust anyone now. I wanted to download Jimi Hendrix along the watchtower and I got the song but I went to look up the lyrics and I fount that Bob Dylan wrote the song originally. I wanted to hear his version but I couldn't find a good  recording. I guess there is a lot of history that goes with that stuff that is before my time.

I had a couple ideas. One of them I posted on slashdot already. I  don't post there often because most of that stuff is over my head. I  like to read though and I try to fit in. I had an idea about a game. It's probably been done already. A reverse violence game. The signs are all pointing there now that I think of it. The idea is that people are bothering you and maybe trying to start fights. Your goal would be to get through the game without being violent of causing injury. Then I thought about it more and I realized that's what cops do. 

Comments