placebo

I got a phone call a minute ago. It was a machine. I barely heard what they said.I started thinking about what I heard. I kept coming up with accusations against myself.  I have another theory that the machine voice is hiding a subliminal message. If you think of the existence of telepathy as a fact and you combine that fact with known psychological phenomenon like hypnosis and placebo you can come up with a lot of interesting applications. A trigger thought that puts someone under hypnosis. The most obvious tool that I've seen used is guilt. I've discovered some techniques in the last couple of days that I'm going to test.

When lifting weights I was having some pain. I was watching the bodybuilders online to see their focus technique. Eyes open or eyes closed? A lot of them had their eyes open so I tried it. After about a month I started getting sore and losing some strength. I don't know if it is diet, overworking or a bad supplement. I have quit most of my supplements now. Yesterday I tried eyes closed again and they pain went away and I completed my workout. Today it didn't work as well. So I'm alternating closed, open, etc. That worked fine.

I discovered two meditation techniques in the last two days. I won't describe them because I worked for them. I don't know any of you.

What I think is this whole theory of "subliminal" is crap. Subliminal and subconscious are the part of your mind that someone else is using.
 


Comments