resting

I have been exercising a lot. A  have been doing 100 situps every day. 90 pushups. I can do 60 at 1 time. I do weights in the morning and rubber bands at night. Over an hour every day for maybe 4 months now without skipping a day. I have been slipping recently so I'm going to rest a little. I got a phone call today and the person didn't speak. I get a lot of those. I held the phone wondering why they where doing this and then  I asked them  "can you hear me". Finally the voice of an Indian woman asked for my wife. I told her "she doesn't live here any more".She said something I can't remember.After that the library called about my overdue books. I was wondering how long they would let me keep them. They usually call when they are overdue and these where like 2 months overdue. I went out even though I didn't plan on it. People look strange. They don't seem human. I see people I knew years ago that look like they haven't aged. Like in 20 years. They have expressions but they seem to only try to get a reaction. They show no emotion of their own. I think about past friendships and wonder if they were the same thing. Am I missing them only to feed their ego?

Comments