things in the sky.

I have a creepy halloween story for you. It's personal stuff that I don't say usually but it is halloween so that's my costume. I don't want to brag but I meditate and pray a lot.   I have seen things in the sky.

I have seen small white spots many times.

I showed my ex wife one one time and she said she saw it too.

I saw two planes one time that looked like they were fighting something higher up in the sky.

I have seen lights that looked like planes at night but they appear and disappear for no reason.

The other day I pulled to the end of the driveway and a shooting shot in the direction I was going to pull, as if to say "go".

I've already explained the stuff about the stars I found.

I feel like I'm under some sort of mind control so I question everything. I've been on psychiatric medication and I've been hospitalized and other thing have happened so there was opportunity for that. This morning I dropped a part and I looked for it for hours. I found it 5 feet away in my shoe that was under the coffee table.

I have other problems that I won't describe right now.

My internet, computer, Google or whoever, is messing with me.
 
I meditated this morning, I had trouble but I kept trying. I kept getting realizations from trying. I had maybe 5 different things that I realized. If you think about each one of those you come up with more realizations like it's a branch or a path. I felt guilty when I stopped but I had been going  over 2 hours. I figured out the code to format my images for one thing. There is something else I have to say. You can tell that I'm a little pissed at women. I think the whole feminist thing is more than mind control. I'm going full crazy here. I think it's a plot by "angels". Just like what happened in the Bible. I think it's female worship and from what I've seen it doesn't stop with our species.

Think about that.  Unless you reproduce by splitting in half like an amoeba or something.

Comments