TMI

I want to add some information about myself that I think might be helpful. My poop was brown today and a little soft. That's where I'm going with this. Is stuff being studied or are we all too embarrassed? I have been using testosterone boosters like I was saying. When I was teenager I could get an erection from a sexy picture. About 19 I don't know why. It got  less easy ( not much harder...). I used used to be able to have sex as long as I wanted. After about 19 I could only have 1 orgasm. Lately when I sleep I have an erection. I wake up it goes away. I've never had much size to brag about but antipsychotic medication made that worse I think. It's better lately. Here is a list of the supplements I have been taking and a rating for each based on the effect I thought it had on me. 1-10.


distilled water 8 (health)
gelatin     8 (joint pain)
creatine   3 (strength)
HMB calcium b-hydroxy-b-methylbutyrate 6 (strength)
HMB calcium b-hydroxy-b-methylbutyrate monohydrate 5 (strength)
L-tyrosine  3 (mental focus)
multivitamin 6 (health)
turmeric 4 (joint pain, seemed to have antidepresant effect)
royal jelly  5 (health ,improved energy) 
DHEA Dehydrepiandrsterone 3
Superbol(turkesterone,tribulus aquaticus,agmatine sulfate) 4 (yes i did give them my money)
Bilbery 3 (eyesight)
eyebright 4 (eyesight)
maca 6 (testosterone,energy/strength)
Horny goat weed 4 (testosterone,energy/strength)
tongcat ali 5 (testosterone,energy/strength)
yohimbe powder 4 (testosterone,energy/strength)
tribulus 4 (testosterone,energy/strength)

 
scutelaria latiflora 4 (Tried as a sedative, I felt some improved clarity)
bacopa monnieri 3 (nootropic) Seemed to have   a slight stimulant effect)
lions mane mushroom 6 (nootropic ,If felt some mental improvements, following a topic while reading etc.)
celastrus paniculatis 3 (no noticable efect from what I took of it so far smelled like vinegar and burned my throat)

altoids/peppermint 5 (improved breathing and focus)
lemon balm 5 (sedative effect last maybe a couple days, improved sleep)

These are just my experience. People's bodies are different. We take herbs every day caffeine, tobacco, seasoning like cinnamon,chocolate  etc.. Some of them have effects we notice and some effects we don't.

I have others that I haven't took. I'm not talking about long term effect. You want something noticeable quickly or at least know that it will work eventually. Funny thing I went from feeling like a guinea pig to making myself into one. I have gemstones that I feel have an effect on me maybe I will rate them later. I like to burn incense, same thing there.

I have something else I want to add that has bothered me lately. After talking about my self control I lost it for a while. I'm going to try memorizing my time tables next time. I have been meditating. I've been getting this throb in my forehead. I have suffered from a bad dry mouth up until a few days ago. Now I'm salivating constantly. When meditating I shift the focus from between my eyes to further back in my head the problem seemed to lessen. Chewing also helps. I find that you can focus on regions in your brain and notice differences. I eat very little dairy. I have been trying to eat less meat. I eat vegetarian 1 in 3 days. I feel that it is not just good spiritually but it conserves and is healthy. Kind of like fuel efficiency. 


Comments