what now?

So my meditation has been very light since I discovered those tips I was talking about. I'm hearing voices saying they are beating me and taunting me. This is not a fair game number one. I have no idea what's going on number two. You sound like the same jerks that have always  taunted me, three. I don't care.

This is a system of control. I will meet you in town and tell you face to face about it. I'll go buy a megaphone.

 I was arrested for not taking drugs.They took 3 guns a police scanner and a samurai sword that I never got  back. I was charged with assault when I was the one tackled. When I got up off the ground a young cop with an ar15 style rifle ejected a shell from the chamber that he had cocked to shoot me with. I was charged with serious physical injury when I didn't land a punch. I was denied bail even though I didn't have a record. They said the computer was down. My public defender would'nt listen to my story at all. I stayed in jail for 2 months. It was more of a prison than the jail used to be. I think I was the only non federal guy in the cell. There was about 10 of us. People were sleeping on concrete. They made hooch and took the razors out of the shavers. When the judge gave me two years probation my own lawyer told the judge I would never make it two years. I did make it but I stayed at home thinking the cops would be pissed and probably try to get me. After four hospitalization and many years of arguing this is real and I'm not crazy I resisted arrest. GUILTY.(possibly, I forgot mind control)

Here's more.I have so many stories. I went for over a week without eating or drinking water trying to get out of the hospital. The wanted me to take medicine and I refused. They moved me to another hospital and I wouldn't eat and couldn't sleep. The nurses kept harassing me. I was so tired I went into the hallway and started yelling and they called the guards. The guards came at me.I busted the fire alarm and set it off. About 4 of them tackled me. I didn't swing but I wrestled like I was going to die. They got me with a haldol injection and put me in a padded room. I didn't feel the injection but my mouth was very dry and they told me about it later. After that I went to central state. I finally started eating and I stayed there a month or 2.

You owe me. Tell me about your hard life.

You can't stop me from telling the truth. You are telepathic, I am telepathic and what you are doing is wrong. I keep seeing stuff saying crawl home , crawl to work. Stupid joke. I won't submit to you and now I wouldn't leave if I could.   Everybody will know. I pulled the fire alarm on the psych ward. Whatever comes out of this I will keep trying. If you kill me I'll be on the other side trying.

How about some help? No decent job. No role models. No professional training. No inside connections. What the fuck, now just leave me by myself.


Let me explain about these voices more. As a child my mother heard voices and she sat and tried to talk to them. I sat right next to her and listened. Her words didn't make any sense. I wondered what the voices sounded like and I think I'm hearing them. I've been hearing them since my last hospitalization. I had a sore gum so I don't know if they did something to me or not. The voices sound just like normal human voices. You can recognize different people talking. Some people might say it's a hoax. It could be I guess but my mom heard them in the 70's and 80's. I can understand with todays technology they can do this but how about then?

One problem I have is that when someone does something I can't focus on the attacker. I don't know who they are. Then there are voice lying to you. They want you to blame one person when actually it's someone else.

One  annoying thing I keep hearing is "both of them". Both of who? Both of who what?

I'm very flattered that I get all this attention.

As iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another. Prov. 27:17 

Comments