attack dogs

I was at the park t the other day. It's a dog park. a park used mostly for dogs. the other day a man came in with a dog. he would stand there and the dog would be looking the other way then he would start saying "no,no" and the dog would come at me. he did it 3 or 4 times.a woman came back with the dog today. i was in no mood. i scared the dog away by holding my knife and yelling "back off".
the  dog was a rotweiler about waist high. I forgot about it and a few minutes later the cops showed up. they tried their usual harassment routine to make me talk or get angry. I stayed calm and got their names.

a woman cop mitchel.
a woman cop cladderbuck.
a man cop alder.

they didn't seem worried about an angry dog running loose in the park. I think maybe someone had their personal cell phone number. the worthless shit should have no job at all. I can't get a cell phone. I need my id. I need my birth certificate for that. My birth certificate is taking a long time to get here. I can't seem to dial out.

Comments