fighting for freedom

I have decided that I should expect to be disrespected here. the situation seems to gradually decline until I have to move. they are following me everywhere I go. I have considered suicide. It's not for cowards. I can do a few things to resist but never make a difference by myself. they won't listen to reason.

spike in the cracks in the road to flatten tires.
push a stick in the keyhole of locks and break them off.

I am considering a cellphone jammer made from a chattering relay or a dc motor in series with a transformer.the transformer would step the voltage up to make a spark. the spark would jump between two tuned antenna.

.08meters is what I get for the resonant frequency at 915mhz.

just waisting my time.

I feel like I've been in prison my whole life. my life has been shit the whole time. I'm healthy enough to live a long painful life.

Comments