I think I got it.

I was thinking of my daughter last night. the rest of them can go to hell if they don't like me. I think they deliberately tortured me my whole life. I'm trying to explain to them what I went through growing up and they don't care. It's because they already know and they did it. I was trying to tell my daughter the way I see things. I didn't go far enough. It's much worse.
I told her that if the world had no love that I wouldn't want to live forever. I thought more about it. What if they engineered humans to have no pain at all. no emotional or physical pain. No love, love hurts. You might still be intelligent but you would'nt be human. Your creativity would be gone. I have had a lot of ideas stolen. I think most of their inspiration for life would be gone. maybe they could still feel physical pleasure. They would lose motivation. hedonism. they would not exist long I think. worry and fear prevent accidents. respect, manners, kindness and love for other people is necessary to our survival physically and spiritually. you are  a machine with no reason to live.

Comments