what's going on?

I need to add the details about the fight. th eguy was in my spot. I' m being followed and harassed. I was fed up. I told him he was in my spot. He got hostile. like he was going to kick my ass.I sprayed him right in the face with a spray bottle of bleach It didn't phase hime.The people are some kind of trained fighters You look at them like they are frail and weak but when you get them angry the puff up and surprise you. I can spot them coming at me from down the road . It's like I sense they are coming towards me. they are always making noise or walking up to me specifically and saying something. I don't know you. just say hi maybe. I thought I broke the guys ribs. I let him go and stood up and asked for his cellphonme on the ground and kicked them to him. I left and made the video. Then he came back. I didn't want to risk another fight.You can die in a street fight. I was shocked he came back I crossed the street to get away. the people at the bar across the street didn't pay any attention to 2 guys yelling. Me holding my knife. the guy called the cops on me. What about him? the cops came and arrewsted me and charged me with assault with a deadly weapon.. NO FUCKING JOKE. the cops are obviously working with theses people harassing me. I went to jail for 3 days. they dropped the charges. I told them there was a video camera right there. maybe that's why. It took me all day the next day to get my property back. I'm back where I started.

I came here to work. I'm a decent guy. When the crowd of people gets here to smoke your recreational marijuana you can hire them. When I get my business took care of here I'm gone.

And wait till the stoners find out the state flower , the California Poppy  contains free California opium and free California heroine.  Assholes...

You wouldn't listen.

Comments