racism

I  have been trying to figure out what has been going on. I have to come to the conclusion based on what I see that the people here are racist. It's crazy because before I always knew there was a some kind of problem between white people. I remember oprah winfrey airing the blue eye brown eye experiment. it was disturbing to me. i have a blue eyed sister and a brown eyed sister. both my parents have brown eyes. it's crazy. i totally removed racism from my  mind and I think that I might be the only one. here is another example of what I'm going through. I don't see any white people here at all. a few dirty blondes with dark eyes. mexicans have the majority of the jobs. you have a right to choose whoever you want but you do not have a right to cheat me.

https://www.gemologyonline.com/Forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24685&p=242149#p242149

you can see that months before I left this was already happening. It's like it's everywhere. last night I was in front of the library and someone turned the sprinkler on barely missing my laptop. Then they went right back off. I got pissed. I wanted to do something about it but I decided not to. I know they hear my thoughts. they kept coming though. following me like they might jump on me.I just skipped my turn. this morning I was pissed and I was talking to myself walking down the street. a guy got out of his car and he was like who are you talking to. he just wanted to shut me up. I backed off and he kept coming so went back at him and when I did he backed off.

I will not fight again. It's too risky. I have a right to defend myself. you will let me live my life.

Comments