what the hell?

woke up on the sidewalk again. no use even trying to send emails.my birth certificate isn't going to get here. I can't get any cash assistance because no ID. no bus pass because no ID. $192 is $6 a day. I'll have to get my clothes from the garbage. nobody will talk to me like they know me. but they don't like me. All they do is tease me. Intention is what matters. you can hug someone with a death wish. you can slap them with love. anyone can anoy you with anything if they want.

A friend doesn't wait for you to beg. you had my support till now. I know now that what I do for you will never be repayed or even appreciated. I want to know one thing. did you get my messages and did you try to reply? My daughter is not my daughter. If she is she isn't any more. I need someone to talk to. desperation doesn't make you worth my time.

Comments