3d printed guns

the media is afraid people will use their 3d printers to print guns. in the old days people went to the hardware store and made zip guns. a piece of pipe that holds the right size ammunition with a spring and a hammer. i was sharing my ideas online and people were brushing me off like they wanted me to shut up. Chris Gammel had an idea about a chip printer that some people might have thought was ridiculous but I encouraged him. not directly but i did make comments somewhere about it. last night I was thinking about it. I made that projector that Dave Jones helped me figure out by explaining how an lcd works. so I was wondering if it could be used for lithography. I wanted to use it to expose circuitboards at the time. I almost had the idea then. they use lithography for integrated circuits too. then i was thinking about it. a copy machine uses a selenium drum. when the light hits the drum it creates a static charge that holds the toner on. then I remembered the graphene guy who made super capacitors. I'm trying to remember his name but I just remember Robert and he moved to Australia.
And there was my idea. create layers of graphene with lithography.over a year later. after losing everything I have.


I meant to say I wanted a fantasy not a dream. dreams are crazy.

Comments