why

 I have been saying for a long time that the big bang theory is wrong because the size of the universe is larger than the distance light can travel in that time. This is becoming more and more apparent with better telescopes that can see further than the age of the universe should allow. I think the next thing to go will be evolution. there are changes that happen between generations that suggest information is passed from the parent to the offspring without selective breeding. this is not denying evolution but suggesting another component. I saw a video about it a while back but I never believed in random mutation causing evolution by itself. I guess my point is that we don't know everything. Why? I don't know why. I can only guess. maybe it's some kind of test.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQa8jnWsc34

Hope it's not a popularity contest.

Comments